Wednesday, June 18, 2008

For the Clover Patch


Take a look at what I made for my husband...the great four leaf clover hunter! It measures about 10 inches square and has three layers of glass, including the clover. It hangs at the peak of an outbuilding that sits on the edge of his favorite (luckiest) place to find patches of clover to search. When I look for four leaf clovers, I can be down on my knees, touching each clover to see if it has four leaves. I never find one. Except when he gives me a hint...."look over here...I think there might be one..." and the "here" is a one inch square of clovers. He, on the other hand stands and just looks or scans the area. Give him five minutes and he is bound to locate at least one for me to press and turn into something special for my customers. He's one "supplier" that I do not ever want to lose!

No comments: