Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yesterday I was able to uncast my Jelly Bean Resin Pendants. I love working with resin...it is a bit scientific..lol

I got geared up in protective gear so the particles do not get in my eyes and lungs and started filing away at the excess material, polishing them and then drilling a hole with my drillpress. They came out so nice, so different! I can see them hanging in a sunny window or aroung your neck. What are your favorite flavors of jelly beans? I love the popcorn!!!

I also made post earrings and hair clips. Last night I posted them on my site, www.aardvart.etsy.com

Lots of people took a look..but they are still there! If you enter "with these two hands" into the message to seller when paying, I will ship it to you for free!

No comments: